Project Planning and Scheduling
PMSOFT is Registered Educational Provider for PMI®, USA (PMI® REP Global)
THREE DAYS (Including training on MS Project 2007/2010) On Site Classroom Training
This training is an enabler to qualify for The PMI Scheduling Professional(PMI-SP)® certification
21 PDUs for PMP® Certified candidates on successful completion of the training
To Register Please mail us at email@example.com
Objectives of the course
Project Management knowledge needs to be translated using a tool for common understanding of stakeholders. Project planning and scheduling should be done by “Beginning with End in mind”. These are the stepping stones for effective control of the project. This course enables you to plan your projects effectively with the understanding of best scheduling practices in project management and use of Microsoft Project (MSP 2007/2010).
- Who can attend?
- Course Outline
- Requirement for onsite
For further Details, Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can attend?
Project Managers, Project professionals, senior officers from all sectors and disciplines wishing to get proficiency in using MS Project
- Overview of PM Framework
- Importance of Work Breakdown Structure
- Project Time Management Concepts and Processes
- Best Scheduling Practices
- Critical Path Analysis, Base lining and Tracking using MS Project 2007/2010
- Controlling the Schedule, Managing changes to Project Schedule using MS Project 2007/2010
- Reporting using MS Project 2007/2010
- Customization of MS project 2007/2010
Requirements for onsite
- LCD projector, Whiteboard, Public address system