Reporting Performance Using MS Project
PMSOFT Is Registered Educational Provider For PMI®, USA (PMI® REP Global)
1 Day (Excluding training on MS Project) Or 3 Days (Including training on MS Project) Classroom Training for Corporate Organizations
7 PDUs Or 21 PDUs for PMP® Certified candidates on successful completion of the training
To Register Please Mail Us At Info@Pmsoft.Com
Objectives of the course:
Perception of success depends upon effectiveness of reporting.Reporting is most important activity in Project Management and is also an art. It is the snapshot of your project. The reports should be precise, relevant, targeted to the right audience and should be presented at the right time. Deciphering the inclusion of contents of the reports depending on the audience is of prime importance.
- Who can attend?
- Course Outline
- Requirement for onsite
For Details, Please Mail Us At Info@Pmsoft.Com
Who can attend?
Project Managers, Project professionals, senior officers from all sectors and disciplines wishing to get a good grip on Reporting and use of MS Project for reporting.
- Overview of PM Framework
- Developing communication plan and strategies
- Types of reports in projects
- Status report / Trend Reports / Variance reports / Earned Value Management Reports (Performance Measurement Analysis and Forecasting) / Resource assignments / Exception reports
- Planning for what to report? And whom to report?
- Analyzing Work Performance Information
- Earned Value Management theory
- Use and customization of Microsoft Project (MS Project 2001/2010)for Reporting
Requirements for onsite
- LCD projector, Whiteboard, Public address system