E learning FAQ
PMSOFT is Registered Educational Provider for PMI®, USA (PMI® REP Global)
What is Live, Online Training? How 35 contact hrs/PDUs are offered?
- If you are looking for the 35 hours of training that is required for PMP® Certification, and you are interested in doing it online, attending Live, Online Trainings, then you are at the right place!
- We offer a 3 month course which is scheduled preferably on the weekends, wherein you can login into a Live, Online Training through the internet (VOIP Protocol) and listen and participate in the lectures for passing PMP® Certification.
- The live lectures are conducted for 21 (Twenty One hours) and remaining 14 (Fourteen hours) are to be completed by the candidates using On line test systems
- It is expected that candidate should complete 35 contact hours while continuing thru 7 live sessions over 3 weeks
- PMSoft shall offer the access to comprehensive knowledge base thru’ e-Learning for the period of three months for practicing 2000 mock questions. The candidate is expected to appear for PMP® certification within three months
What are the advantages of Live, Online Training?
- The main advantage is self paced learning over three weeks from the comfort of your home/office anywhere
- You have time to practice the Mocks over a week and remain in touch with the faculty over 3 weeks of your study
- You can view online contents, listen to audios of the lectures, download various course presentations, view your test results and reappear to improve your scores.
- You can post your queries to the faculty through mails and can be assured of prompt responses.
Can I check a sample of these tests?
- Click on for ‘Try PMP® Mock Test’ and get the access