PMSOFT is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for Agile Programme Management (AgilePgM®) Certifications.
PMSoft serves diverse industries like IT, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Finance, Insurance, and shipping.
- AgilePgM® provides programme managers with a disciplined but flexible agile approach to the management of transformational organizational change, allowing for iterative and incremental delivery of outputs and benefits.
- The governance model, contained within the guidance, ensures a programme will capture its vision, whilst empowering teams to work without undue interference.
- Built on firm foundations, the programme can evolve and react to business change in our increasingly dynamic world.
- Provides those involved in large-scale change initiatives with the ability to scale agile and to incorporate agile and non-agile initiatives into a programme.
- Provides a full programme management framework that can easily fit with existing programme management methods, or it can be used stand-alone.
PMSoft designs these education programs for program management based on an in-depth understanding of the application area, organizational structure and culture, existing processes and procedures and the training needs of the organization.
Agile Programme Management (AgilePgM®) Certification Course is an EXPERIENTIAL Educational and Certification program to manage transformational change within the organization.
Duration and Structure of the course:
- Live online sessions
- 4 Sessions of 3 hours each (customized according to the training needs of the organizations)
Benefits of the Course:
- Get a detailed understanding of the AgilePgM approach, philosophy, and principles
- Help to establish flexible agile programmes that respond effectively to business change
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile programmes compared to traditional programmes and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Utilize agile methodologies to encourage successful programme delivery
- Actively promote trust and close co-operation between all stakeholders and provide ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- Ensure incremental and iterative realization of benefits by encouraging active stakeholder involvement, feedback, and effective controls.
- Assist organizations in achieving transformational change faster, at lower cost and risk.
- Practicing and aspiring Programme Managers
- Those responsible for implementing change in organization
- PMO staff / managers
- Senior individuals having responsibility of Programme
- Project Managers participating in Agile Programmes
Agile PgM Handbook (can be purchased online or contact us for the handbook)
Eight Areas of Agile Program Management Syllabus
- Life Cycle
- Roles, Responsibilities and Stakeholder Engagement
- Management and Control
- Quality Management
- Management Products
Agile Program Management® Foundation Examination:
- Multiple-choice format
- 50 questions
- 50% pass mark (25/50)
- 40 minutes
- Closed book
- No pre-requisites
For Live Online Course:
- Windows 10 or Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.7+
- Zoom Meetings
- 2 GB of RAM
- Stable Internet connection
- Microphone / headset
- Webcam (optional)
- A desktop computer or laptop
- Webcam and microphone (built-in or external)
- Connection to network with sufficient internet speed: at least 2 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload. Hot spots are not recommended.
- Latest Browser version
The APMG International AgilePgM and Swirl Device logo is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. AgilePgM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited.