Live Online Agile Management
Agile Management – Live Online with E Learning support
This training program is conducted to expose the participants to an integrated approach to Agile methodologies of Management. It is designed to develop the necessary knowledge needed to manage projects effectively.
|Duration of Live Online lectures||2 weeks (only on weekends)|
|Duration of e-learning access||6 weeks / 1.5 months|
|Expected Audience||Project Managers, Project Leaders, Project Engineers, Project Assistants, Team Members, Administrators, Senior Officials|
|Delivery Method||Live Online Sessions With E-learning Support|
- Live Online sessions, 4 lectures of 3 hrs each only on weekends, to continue for 2 weeks.
- Opportunity to discuss directly with the faculty & clarify all your doubts.
- Question bank of 560 questions covering all the topics.
- Contents for reading will be available on the website. No audio recordings
- Basic course fees: INR 13,500/- (All inclusive)
Classroom Training is also available – For Details Click Here
Live Online Sessions
|SESSION 1||Agile basics: What is Agility, Agile manifesto and principles, popular Agile methodologies: Scrum, Extreme Programming, DSDM, Crystal, FDD, RUP|
|SESSION 2||Agile requirements management: User strories and epics, Writing good user stories, Models for prioritizing requirements, Role of Product Owner/customerAgile planning and estimation: The planning onion, Release planning, Iteration planning, Estimation in Agile, Units of size, Techniques to arrive at reliable estimates|
|SESSION 3||Execution of Agile projects: Iteration rituals, Roles in Agile, Communication guidelinesMonitoring and Controlling Agile projects: Information radiators, Charts and Metrics in Agile, Agile Earned Value managementEngineering best practices in Agile: Model-driven-development, Continuous integration, Test-driven development|
|SESSION 4||Risk Management in AgileProcurement management in AgileLean and KanbanExam tips and tricks|
Who should attend :
Project Managers, Project Leaders, Project Engineers, Project Assistants, Team Members, Administrators, Senior Officials, etc. involved in planning & implementation of projects from all sectors and disciplines.
- Educational background: Secondary degree (a high school diploma or associate degree) or higher.
- General Project Management experience: At least 2000 hours (or 12 months) of experience of working on Project teams in the past 5 years.
- Agile Project Management experience: At least 1500 hours (or 8 months) of experience of working on Agile methodologies in the past 2 years.
- Agile Project Management Training: At least 21 hours of education on Agile project management topics.
- Access to PMSoft’s e-learning system (containing 560 practice questions, contents for reading, etc.)
- Certificate of 21 PDU’s on successful completion.
- Unstinting support before, during & even after completion of the training program.
System Requirements for participants:
- PIV or equivalent machine
- IE 6.0 or above
- Broadband internet connection of 512 kbps
- Headset and Mic